Sunday, March 10, 2013

spring is coming, i swear

Sitting down to write, looking up as the stream of words settles to realize two entire hours have passed...a somewhat rare & divine instance of forgetting myself.

A family of sparrows giving the birdhouse in the backyard the once-over, peeking inside and fluttering around the roof. Yes, friends, come be my neighbors!

Catching the award-winning movie Amour at the Cinema Arts theater down the road. An older couple deals with the wife's failing health - such a scrawny explanation for such a gigantic film. Good God, y'all. I was entranced from the opening scene

1 comment:

Patricia Needham said...

I nominated you for a Liebster blog award. I would love if you had time to check it out and join in the fun. http://www.lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-blog-award.