Friday, October 19, 2012

a week's worth

breakfast and writing and critique and book suggestions with wise women, thoughtful people in my living room talking about paradox and identity, the explosion of yellow and orange on the big trees in the front yard, middle school basketball games, pumpkin shopping and local veggies from the farm market, the pastoral function of baptism, painting prayer flags with some energetic jr. highs, office chatter and sitcom fodder, scandalous halloween stories from the retirees, lightning illuminating the dark night, and kicking off a weekend full of delight with movies and pizza and beer and laughing with some lovely ladies.

2 comments:

covnitkepr1 said...

That was a busy week.
I'd like to invite you to visit an perhaps follow my blog.
I am following you now.

Just a blogger said...

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award!
Find out the details in my blog post: http://cookingupgoodness.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award-acceptance.html

Again, congrats! :)