Sunday, March 11, 2012

tune my heart to sing thy grace




coming home after a week away to friendly cousin faces lounging in my living room, waking up to eric and alec's full steam ahead morning excitement, apples to apples before 9am, classy bowling alley shoes and snacks, trisha's incredible peanut butter brownie torte, running into church people all over town, the acoustics of the hylton's concert hall, joseph martin's piano arrangement of come thou fount played live, over a hundred voices singing spirituals, meredith's cultural connections and generous invitations, and packing so much delight into a single day.




1 comment:

covnitkepr1 said...

Dana, I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.