Thursday, December 29, 2011

manassas.

hugs from my grandparents, uncles and cousins moving boxes and packing a truck, parents who are STILL willing to pack and drive and move and clean and build furniture for their 29 year old daughter, a welcome committee greeting me and carrying boxes and making sure I know they're glad I'm here, today's Washington Post on my coffee table, neighbors dropping by to say hello, all my books unpacked and shelved in good order in the library (a room complete with fireplace and french doors), the diversity I've been missing, and this new place.

1 comment:

Asicstigershoesstore said...

The number of individuals who are willing to pay much cash on the Kobe shoes are buying it not for other reasons but the icon effect. Onitsuka Tiger Once they buy and wear these shoes, they will grasp a good understanding about how fantastic Hogan Shoes the shoes are. A quantity of kinds of the shoes below the mark named Nike, involving the Kobe shoes definitely, the majority of them have the capability to let people enjoy a higher jump that they have never had before and the reason why the shoes can be so amazing to do so goes to< align="left">Belstaff Womens Jackets their distinctive design.There is no query that a pair of this mode Kobe shoes will expense a lot, so lots of persons are eager to take good care of the shoes very much